wind it up! 10:31 PM

here's the situation:

there are few presentation in my class today, perform by other class that combine wit us. actually i'm not really enjoy it cos..i'm not that into the subject anyway. so there are one group of 3. 2 gals wit a guy. one of them are old enuf to be called akak, n i do respect her for her willing to continue her study even i think she already have watever it takes for a happy woman. but wit the presentation dat i dun understand, i start mumbling and writing gossip on a paper wit my fren beside me. 

me: barula aku pasan, BI kite lagi best dari klas len...wonder why...?

she: they mix all over the words, the pronounce, the speech: Malaylish

me: y everything have r-n-s? (every word she said have this sounds). kamus baru ka?

she: she bajet she good enough. american+britain+perancis, ok what

me: hoho...then what r we? nigerians? haha. sakit perut aku nk gelak kne tahan

she:  tak pyh thn2..kang terkeluar isi perut ikut blakang. wahahahaha

me: ceh...imagine: HUSBAND --> HUSBARNS

she:  hahaha...memang lawak spangpranbritlish (spanyol+prancis+british+english)

me: aku ingat English je hancor, malay (language) pun jahanam upernyer

she:  dah ckp BM pn xleh nk cari ayat best, inikan lg ckp BI

me: excited sgt nak bercakap...sumer tunggang terbalik...


and...bla...bla...bla...

the moral was: if u do a presentation, make sure u know the pronounciation well. i'm not saying i'm good enuf, since i do love malay+english, but at least i sure do want to learn it. not just syok sendri, reka perkataan baru tuk kamus sendri. 

hmm...if i do same thing..please help me guys, k.

3 comments:

faez_faezlyn said...

hahhaa... who the director?? good script...congrats

Helas木村 said...

as long as all of u understand what r u talking about....and can delivered the message to someone...

babyComebaCk143 said...

yap..maybe
huhu
aku tau BI ko best helas...

Post a Comment