so yesterday 12:34 PM

i'm starting this blog 2 days b4..at almost midnight. since i use da 'free-so-called-wireless' of my neighbour, i always cannot complete my blog, cannot give response to sir mus on his q:wish to know who i am and need my blog add, cannot read my manga online...haiiyohh...bcoz he (da neighbour) keep turn it (da wireless) off! well...da free stuff, i shouldn't complaint rite? beggars can't be picky... :(

i want to use broadband but my bro said i can have his after i receive lp from KLMU....(yeah...when is it??) so meanwhile, i just use free sources. huhu

[enter da main point]
so yesterday i finally watch FAST FURIOUS4 wit my frens. i waited for it but coz of some prob, we delayed until yesterday. i was so......EXCITED!!! i really enjoy action movies, specially on cars...beautiful cars!
it finished almost midnight...err...not actually. on 10.15 (but its midnight for me already. coz i dun have night life b4). i was so tired that i already spent 2 night straight at KLCC after class. (da night b4 was for booking tickets). i also almost terlajak my subuh! thank god my so-called bf was waking me up!

well..i cont this tonite lah...gtg...2 have lunch!

2 comments:

imsunnysideup said...

hi baby ! Finally got your blog . Not bad. Keep on writing, i like some of the phrases that you used. Well done !

Helas木村 said...

tumpang lalu....... wahahah

Post a Comment