p.s. I Love U 11:18 PM

hi there..

do you familiar wit 'P.S. I Love You'? it is a novel writen by Cecelia Ahern dat been made to movie with Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler, Lisa Kudrow, etc. I love it so much coz it touches my feelings very well. Its about a dead guy 'guiding' his wife to have love again after she's in miserable of his death. however, i will not talking about dat particular movie, nor the novel. P.S. I LOVE YOU also has been my phrase also lately.

my boyfriend is at ______ for few weeks-outstation. he's working at 'geomatic' field in the jungle. being far away from him make me kinda lost. while he's been there, I cannot always contact him, or sms him coz he is so god-damn busy with his work: day and nite. since i already promise him dat i will understand his situation, i cannot complaint anything to him if he cannot entertain me. wuwu...it sad u know. da la skang nih tengah 'angau overboard'! alahai...sakit tul la..

so if i send him message and he cannot reply coz his work, i will send another message says ' p.s. i love u' to show dat how much i missed him and care.

but tonite (just now), he tell me dat his company ask him to continue at Sabah!!!! huwaaaaaaa......(feel like crying!). he will be there for few weeks after finish his work at Sarawak.
erm...i already like a lost kitten rite here, so i dun know if i will turn into lost 'godzilla' if this keep happening. hmmm....

0 comments:

Post a Comment