Confession of a Shopaholic 10:26 PM

As to continue the last post, I’ve done my shopping at Kelantan and Terengganu within last weekend. I was so damn tired. Not enuf sleep+keep walking all day long+enormous plastic of shopping to carried. I even still feel the effect until now. Hehe

I was traveling from KL-Ipoh at the Friday noon and arrived at 4 p.m. then the journey continues on 10 p.m from Ipoh-Rantau Panjang (Kelantan) and I arrived on 6 a.m on next morning of Saturday. After solat Subuh and breakfast, we started to shopped from on to another shops there. Because of it’s a border of Malaysia-Thailand (Golok), the price is quite cheap and my mum keeps taking almost everything from the shops, without me of controlling her.

Then we off to Kota Bharu, Kelantan on 12 p.m. at KB, I’ve started to control her money flow because she already spent almost RM400 at Rantau Panjang and now she planned to buy material to be made as baju kurung for our raya. As I can see there, 1 material almost achieve RM 200-400 and she wants to spent at least 1K there.

By end of journey, I go to Kuala Terengganu (Terengganu), Taman Tamadun Islam (Terengganu), and Bukit Bunga (Kelantan) and spent almost 3K by that weekend. I dunno if I wasn’t there, how many she will spent there. Its unpredictable.

I only arrived Ipoh on 1 a.m. on Monday and must taking train to KL Sentral on 9 a.m. I think that I can make it at least Mr. Atif class on the Monday afternoon but when I arrived KL on 1p.m., I was so tired and sleepy. So I skipped the class. So sorry sir….hehe


oh, ya. i will enter the pics later. huhu. i'm not uploading it to pc yet



5 comments:

JonyBr said...

Too bad, now that you have missed a class, i ll accept gifts and loads of updated pics - no excuses :p

babyComebaCk143 said...

eheh...can...
i'll give u in class tomoro la..
hehe
but u must keep it as secret
coz i just dun give it to everyone
not enuf money to give it to all..hehe

JonyBr said...

Awwwww
Thank you so much for a lovely gift, i was just kidding btw :)
but thanks again

>:D<

babyComebaCk143 said...

hehe...
much welcome

JonyBr said...

......*smile*....

Post a Comment