BAD DAY 11:45 PM

this day is da worst??? no ...not yet...there will be worst than this day..trust me.


tapi arini betul la menguji kesabaran aku ketahap..mmm..almost maximum..i guess.
firstly, kne tipu dengan TV3, kate ktorang kne shooting commercial coke, sudahnye sampai ke malam kne tahan tuk rancangan ewah2. penat xyah citer laa..da la buang mase banyak kt citu, aku rase baik aku dok umah, tdo, wat asgmnt yg tgh melambak tuh!

second, he really DUMPING me...haha..on his birthday!! wat a joke!
and da reason, he's got other girl which he met before me. (then why's he dating me?????) and just now, with all appologize he could ask, he wants me to take care of myself.. of coz i will, silly! do u think dat i will suddenly die after u break-up wit me?? hell NO!

and third (which i hope last for da day).. i met da copycat of FIRDAUS at ewah2 shooting... ahahahahaha...on da day dat my bf dumped me, i met d other copy of my ex-bf......really... this is HILARIOUS..plus, he keep sitting beside me while the shoots. siap berlaga bahu lagi even i already gave him so much space to sit.

so da result..my hand keep shakin few times for this day(mcm parkinson..hehe), my head keep spinning around, and i can't focus on what should be on my mind next..

well...i hope next chapter will be, HOW TO CURE A BROKEN HEART

2 comments:

JonyBr said...

Stay put, this is not the end of life, just another experience and u have learnt a lot. U r far better without someone who doesnt really love or care for u, u have a whole life in front of u and there is so much to explore, in life as general and yes in relations too. I wish u all the best :) God bless

babyComebaCk143 said...

haha..thanx sir..
i really appreciate it..a lot.
not end of life, of coz i wouldn't let it.
but i think it takes few weeks to recover from hurts..and many years to forget

Post a Comment